I’m flying out to Berlin in a few days to start my adventure. (If you’d like to know more about how I’ve planned this trip, Click here to go to my posts on how to plan an Interrail trip.
I thought in this post I’d put together a checklist of what I’m taking travelling with me.
- Passport, ID, and any other travel documents (I.e. Interrail pass.)
- Clothes: I’ve packed things that I can dress up or down depending on whether its day or night. This way I save space and I’ve got more room.
- Shoes, trainers, heeled sandals and flat sandals, comfort is key.
- Underwear, socks, tights.
- Makeup, nail varnish, and remover.
- Toiletries, deodorant, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, makeup remover, face wipes, cotton pads, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, face scrub, body lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste, razor, perfume, body spray.
- Sun cream and aftersun.
- Travel adapter, chargers, phone, camera.
- Notebook with reservation numbers, invoices, payments, itinerary, train times and route. You never know when you might not have WIFI.
- Day bag. Clutch bag, shoulder bag or small backpack.
- Currency which varies on the countries you’re visiting.
- Padlock to use in lockers in the hostel.
- Medication, hay fever/allergy tablets and eye drops, paracetamol, Imodium (you never know). Plasters, blister plasterers.
- Swimming costume/bikini.
I hope this post was helpful for you if you’re packing to go away and I hope you have an amazing adventure!