1.Natural History Museum. Free entry, I gave a donation and bought a guide book. So much to see and do, you could spend a whole day there!
2. Oxford Street! Lush’s flagship store is amazing!
3. London Zoo. Quite pricey but they do have some really nice exhibits especially the sloths, they walked right over us
4. Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Step off the tube and you’re there, this is a must see for tourists!
5. Trafalgar Square. Another must see, it’s a real hub of life. There’s loads of attractions, galleries, museums, cafes and restaurants to visit too.
6. Changing of the Guard at the Horse Guards Palace. A very British attraction indeed.
7. Neal’s Yard. A really gorgeous quirky place, with lots of cute shops and cafes. It’s tucked away but it’s definitely a hidden gem.
8. Camden Lock and Market. My favourite place to visit when I’m in London. Amazing vibes, beautiful shops and amazing street food, couldn’t be any better.
9. Gorgeous indie bars, cafes, and restaurants. This place was above Camden market, they had great live music on, a beautifully decorated garden and snug and a jacuzzi!